Guarantee/ Code of Ethics
When you have service and repairs performed at a TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE center, you're covered by a Worry-free Driving Nationwide Warranty. The Worry-free Driving Nationwide Warranty reaches across North America when you need it most providing vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs. TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE centers will protect your new car warranty and are committed to providing a successful and pleasant automotive service experience.
Our Warranty program covers most parts and labor for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first when traveling more than 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE repair facility. In the event you need assistance on a warranty related repair when traveling beyond 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original service facility, the warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty related repair. Ask for complete warranty coverage information and details on your next service visit.
Contact the Worry-free Driving Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 and select option 1 for warranty service when outside a 25 mile / 40 kilometer radius from the original servicing location and in need of repair service. Contact your local TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE center for warranty terms and service inside a 25 mile / 40 kilometer radius of the original service facility.
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.